6 Inspiring Marketing Talks – Marketing constantly evolves, and keeping up with the latest trends can be hard. That’s why it’s important to stay inspired by the work of other marketers. Here are six inspiring marketing talks that will give you new ideas and also help you take your marketing to the next level.
1. Seth Godin: “How to Get Your Ideas to Spread”
6 Inspiring Marketing Talks – In his talk, Seth Godin talks about the importance of being remarkable. He says that for your ideas to spread, they must be different and interesting. He also talks about the power of storytelling and how it can be used to connect with your audience.
2. Sarah Willersdorf: “What Brands Can Learn from Online Dating”
In her talk, Sarah Willersdorf discusses the similarities between online dating and marketing. She says both are about finding the right match and require a lot of trial and error. She also talks about the importance of being authentic and genuine in your marketing.
3. Gaby Barrios: “Why Gender-Based Marketing is Bad for Business”
In her talk, Gaby Barrios discusses the harmful effects of gender-based marketing. She says that it reinforces stereotypes and can lead to discrimination. She also talks about the importance of marketing to people, not genders.
4. Bozoma Saint John: “The Creative Power of Your Intuition”
In her talk, Bozoma Saint John talks about the importance of listening to your intuition. She says your intuition is a powerful tool to help you make better decisions. She also talks about the importance of being creative and taking risks in marketing.
5. Dan Cobley: “What Physics Taught Me About Marketing”
In his talk, Dan Cobley talks about the parallels between marketing and physics. He says both are about understanding how things work and using that knowledge to create something new. He also talks about the importance of being data-driven in marketing.
6. Jose Miguel Sokoloff: “How Christmas Lights Helped Guerrillas Put Down Their Guns”
In his talk, Jose Miguel Sokoloff talks about the power of storytelling in marketing. He tells the story of how Christmas lights were used to help guerrillas put down their guns in Colombia. He says that stories can be used to connect with people and inspire them to take action.
These are just a few of the many inspiring marketing talks available online. By watching these talks, you can learn new ideas and get inspired to take your marketing to the next level.
Here are some additional tips to help you stay inspired in marketing:
- Read marketing blogs and articles.
- Follow marketing influencers on social media.
- Attend marketing conferences and workshops.
- Network with other marketers.
- Experiment with new marketing techniques.
- Don’t be afraid to fail.
- By following these tips, you can stay inspired in marketing and continue to learn and grow.